The American Malaysian Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM) and the Malaysian-American Commission on Educational Exchange (MACEE) are pleased to announce the competition for the AMCHAM-MACEE 2015 Scholarship.
AMCHAM created a scholarship endowment program in 1998 to benefit deserving Malaysian students planning to pursue their undergraduate studies in the United States. The AMCHAM-MACEE Scholarship awards a US$20,000 scholarship, covering four years of undergraduate study in the United States ($5,000.00/year renewable for four years subject to meeting the specified conditions).
The scholarship is open to qualified Malaysian students who are accepted to an accredited university in the United States for four years of study culminating in a Bachelors degree. The student must be accepted for Fall semester, 2015. Transfer students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Malaysian citizens who have completed the equivalent of secondary school or a higher level of education
(SPM, O Levels, STPM or A Levels, IB, homeschooling through U.S. 12th grade).
- Secondary school results must be translated into English, certified as a true copy and submitted with the
- TOEFL and SAT scores must be submitted.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Copy of IC or Malaysian Passport.
- Prior acceptance into U.S. university/college.
- Copy of acceptance letter and a certified copy of I-20 from U.S. university/college.
Please email email@example.com for more info.
The Malaysian-American Commission on Educational Exchange (MACEE) was founded in 1963 as a Malaysian-American Binational Fulbright Commission, to promote mutual understanding and educational exchange between the two countries. MACEE's Education USA Advising Center is the official source of information on higher education in the USA. MACEE is appointed to administer the AMCAHM-MACEE Scholarship. Those eligible to apply for the scholarship should contact MACEE.
AMCHAM-MACEE Scholarship Program
18th Floor, Menara Yayasan Tun Razak,
200, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: (603) 2166 8878
Fax:(603) 2166 1878
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
|Trustee Circle||J.P. Morgan Chase Foundation|
|Dean's Circle||Bank of America|
|Bechtel Malaysia Inc|
|Mattel Plants in Malaysia|
|Friend's Circle||American Association of Malaysia (AAM)|
|Malaysian American Electronics Industry (MAEI)|
Past recipients of the AMCHAM-MACEE Scholarship have studied at these universities:
- Cornell University, New York (Agriculture & Life Sciences)
- University of Texas, Austin (Chemical Engineering)
- University of Texas, Austin (Electrical & Computer Engineering)
- Georgia Institute of Technology (Aerospace Engineering)
- University of Virginia (Liberal Arts & Sciences)
- Portland State University, Oregon (Health Science)
- Franklin-Marshall College, (Economics)
- Purdue University, Indiana (Engineering)
- Colby-Sawyer College, New Hampshire (Biology)
- George Fox University, Oregon (Economics)