The ITTIP committee addresses the needs of members who offer products and services related to the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) industry by improving the environment in which companies and the local government can work together utilizing technology, innovation and intellectual property to create a win-win situation.
- Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) events hosted by Microsoft and HP in collaboration with the US Embassy in Kuala Lumpur
- Competition law event hosted by IBM with speakers from the Tax committee and Competition Law committee
- Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) closed door meetings with Personal Data Protection Department.
- Meeting with Ministry of Science Technology and Innovation (Mosti) on the Computing Professional Bill (BCPM)
- Survey on computing Professional Bill (BCPM) in collaboration with Mosti
- Submission for Budget 2013 in collaboration with the Tax committee
Apart from the above, we are also working on a follow-up with both, the US and Malaysian government on workforce mobility, tele-communication cost, and e-commerce.
For 2013 therefore our goal is: "Driving the IT and Telecommunication industry in Malaysia forward".
|Chairman :||Dr. Dzahar Mansor
(Dec 2009 – Present)
|National Technology Officer||Microsoft (M) Sdn. Bhd.|
|Deputy Chairman :||Hayati Harudin||Director,
|Oracle Corporation Malaysia
|Abdul Rahman Hanifa||Director,
Government Policy Programs
|Intel Electronics (Malaysia)
Affiiliated Computer Services, Inc.
AT&T Communications Services (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
Business Software Alliance
Christopher Lee & Co
Cisco Systems (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
Dell Global Business Sdn. Bhd.
Embassy of the United States
IBM Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Intel Electronics (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
Microsoft (M) Sdn. Bhd.
Mobile Manufacturer Forum
Motorola Technology Sdn. Bhd.
Oracle Corporation Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.